Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The importance of MR imaging has become so vital that some doctors consider it an extension of their stethoscope. MRI provides the doctor with three-dimensional pictures of the spine's soft tissues, such as the discs and nerves. Nerve compression, infection, and tumor are best diagnosed using MRI.
Although MRI is a wonderful tool, the scanner and equipment is very complex and expensive! However, the Englewood Surgery Center recognizes MRI is an important component to diagnosis and made the investment for its patients by making this advanced technology available on CCSI's main clinic campus. MRI is just another resource CCSI exclusively offers its patients with many benefits.
- MR images are rapidly available; immediate access
- MR imaging uses CCSI's spine protocols
- MRI techs and radiology team are spine experts
- Easy patient access; on CCSI's Main Clinic Campus
- Flexible scheduling
- Patients MR scans always available, never lost or misplaced
- CCSI's MRI services are accepted by insurance companies we contract with