This page is our website and Internet policy. To learn about our HIPAA Policy follow this link.
The Englewood Surgery Center is pleased to be able to offer an informative website as a courtesy to the community. However, you as a viewer of these materials must understand the limitations of this information, and agree to the following conditions. If you do not agree, please exit the website immediately.
You Agree and Understand That:
- This information is not intended to be, and should not be relied on as, medical advice. Each person's health profile is different and medical treatment would vary accordingly. Information provided here is generalized to be useful to as many people as possible.
- Medical information is always changing to reflect new developments in the health care field. Englewood Surgery Center will attempt to keep its information current, but there may be a lag in updating information on this site, which has become outdated or perhaps obsolete. We cannot be held responsible for the timeliness of our information.
- By viewing our web site, you do not enter into any type of relationship with Englewood Surgery Center, virtual or otherwise. Englewood Surgery Center patients must have an appointment and be seen by our professional staff to enter into a physician-patient relationship. No such relationship exists with viewers of our web site.
- To the extent that you decide to do or not do something for your back pain based upon your understanding of the information in this website, Englewood Surgery Center cannot be held responsible or be liable in any way for your action or inaction. Again, our information is not intended as medical advice, regardless of how it is presented to you as the viewer.
- Nothing in this website should be construed as legal advice.
- The best way to manage your back pain is to have a relationship with a treating physician who knows you and your medical history. Website information can never substitute for the medical advice you would receive in the course of a physician-patient relationship.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
- The information contained herein is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without our permission.
The privacy of our website users is important to the Englewood Surgery Center. We understand that visitors to our website need to be in control of their personal information.
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our sites. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still visit our website.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser -- along with a Web page -- when you access a Web site. There are two kinds of cookies. A session cookie is a line of text that is stored temporarily in your computer's memory. Because a session cookie is never written to a drive, it is destroyed as soon as you close your browser. A persistent cookie is a more permanent line of text that gets saved by your browser to a file on your hard drive.
Englewood Surgery Center uses session cookies only, to enhance the usability of our website. Regardless of the particular uses for cookies on Englewood Surgery Center web sites, we will not share any cookie information with any third parties
- We may collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, physical address, and other unique identifiers) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with our website, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information collected is for statistical purposes only. Englewood Surgery Center performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our sites. Englewood Surgery Center also uses listservs to send out information and change notices to subscribed users of our sites.
- Englewood Surgery Center will use its best efforts to protect the personal information that you share with us. Englewood Surgery Center does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties without written permission. If we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- While Englewood Surgery Center will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is inherently not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to send it by postal mail instead. Never send medical information through standard email.
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
I have reviewed the above limitations and expressly agree to all of the terms and conditions in the Disclaimer. With this understanding, I am requesting access to the Englewood Surgery Center website.